About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Oct 8, 2012

DIY Spider Wreath

This was by far and away one of the easiest projects I have done for Halloween! I grabbed a grapevine wreath for $4.99 at Michael's and spraypainted it Krylon primer black. I bought three snakes from Walmart, used floral wire and wrapped them onto the wreath, painted them black with the same paint. It looks AWESOME!!! I might add more snakes to it, if I can find smaller ones. Make it look more "icky" :)


The spiders on the door are little clip on plastic ones I found for 20 for a buck, and I hot glued them to little cut up pieces of a magnet off of a used up to-do list. Yes, I'm cheap but I have SO MUCH FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment