About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

May 3, 2012

Raid Bug Barrier is AMAZING

Ok I can't say enough good things about this product. I spray around the outside bottom of my house every spring, summer and fall. I rarely see a bug in my house. The few that I do usually are either dead, or a sign that it's time to spray again! This specific wolf spider (the largest I have ever seen by the way) wandered in somehow and died right out in the open on our carpet. I had cleaned that area not fifteen minutes before Big Kid found it, so I know it was a recent visitor!

This morning I found a small trail of ants coming from our front door down the hall to our kitchen, they were happily stealing bits of dry cat food! I have battled ants every year, and knew exactly what to do - got out the raid bug barrier and sprayed outside, and the interior doorstep and jam. No more ants. Before I found the raid spray I tried everything from ant traps to cinnamon to mint. Don't laugh, ants can drive a woman over the edge!

So if anyone is in the market for a good bug barrier, check out raid bug barrier spray. It's cheap, the sprayer is reusable, and you can spray it inside or outside. I have only sprayed inside twice, and simply sprayed the doorstep and jam. I kept my kitties away until it completely dried for safetly.

No comments:

Post a Comment