About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

May 3, 2012


Thought I would share an email I recently got from Rudi's bakery, for all my Rudi eating readers :) I had no idea May was Celiac Awareness Month!

Did you know May is Celiac Awareness Month? At Rudi’s Gluten-Free Bakery, we want to help you and your readers celebrate through our second annual Spread the Bread campaign—we’re going to give up to $30,000 back to the amazing organizations making a difference in our community and we need you and your readers’ help!

Starting today and through the rest of May, fans of Rudi’s Gluten-Free on Facebook will be able to select one of four celiac organizations (Celiac Disease FoundationCeliac Sprue AssociationGluten Intolerance Group and National Foundation for Celiac Awareness) to receive a $1 donation from Rudi’s Gluten-Free and will then be able to download a $1 off coupon for any Rudi’s Gluten-Free product. It’s as simple as, “Get a Dollar. Give a Dollar.”

No comments:

Post a Comment