About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Jul 2, 2013

4th of July party foods!

Yes, I'm hosting a "happy birthday America" party! I decided to go with gluten free and full o' gluten goodies, since most of our guests are not gluten free. This year I'm making pulled pork bbq (pork roast in the crockpot all day with water, then pull apart and slather with bbq sauce), red white and blue cake balls (using gf cake mix),  stained glass jello, cupcakes of course (again, gf cake mix), a bacon explosion, and red white and blue rice krispies (using gf krispies of course!). I can't wait!!! We always ask guests to bring something "fun" to add to the table, so we always end up with more food than people :) HAPPY 4TH Y'ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment