About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Jun 1, 2010

New Camera

Yep, you'll be seeing many more photos on my blog now that we have a new camera! We were given a fujifilm finepix A920 when the twins were born (two years ago) and it just never really focused properly. It loved focusing on the grass behind my children, or the water they were standing in front of - out of fifteen pictures we might get their faces in focus on three. Not good odds when you are trying to take pictures of your babies!!

We now own a beautiful canon powershot SX120. Hubby has played with this already and loves it, I have yet to touch it. Ah the life of a busy mommy! We found it on sale at target last night, woohoo! I will try to make time to read the manual today while I work from home and try to get some more research in on what science program we want to use for homeschooling the oldest. Moms never get a moment, do we?!

No comments:

Post a Comment