About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Jun 21, 2012

Summer Days of fun

I love nice summer days! We filled the 6ft snapside pool (found at Walmart on clearance last fall, yay!) and put it on our patio, so it would be a little warm but still refreshing by afternoon. We waited for the house to shade the back patio, and let the fun begin! Big Kid likes to break out with the sprinkler, the twins for the most part stay in the pool and shoot Big Kid with the foam water shooters. It's so nice to have a backyard with soft grass, a shady spot with a table and comfy chairs to sit in, and kids who love playing outside so much! We played for hours yesterday, and it hit me all of a sudden how lovely the afternoon really was. I usually hate summer because I get so darn hot, but playing in the backyard is just awesome in my book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment