About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Jan 17, 2012

Freecycle.org ROCKS again!


I have been using a little tikes picnic table in the twins' school room, for them to use for puzzles, school work, reading etc. Well I thought it was a great idea until I realized they sit next to each other most of the time, not across from each other, and the bench was bowing under their combined weight! Time to put it outside for summer use. The same week I realized the picnic table wasn't working out someone posted an Ikea Mammut table and chair on freecycle! I jumped on it, and now we have a really nice table with two chairs and two stools. It took a little Mr. Clean erasing and some lysol then pledge, but the table and chair look absolutely brand new now. I bought two yellow stools to use when guests come, otherwise the stools work perfectly for reading near our bookcase. I always say it but I'll say it again - freecycle ROCKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment