About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Jan 25, 2012

Wow, my boys are four years old!!


I can't believe my twins are 4 already. Seems like a year ago they were babies learning how to walk and say their letters! Now they're reading words, building with blocks, and have such personalities. Yesterday was their birthday, we celebrated as a family. Hubby took the day off of work (how awesome is that?!) and we took the boys out for chocolate pancakes for breakfast, then we all played glow in the dark mini golf. It was so fun! We used their birthday coupons to get free scoops of ice cream for them, then they went to Publix and were each given a birthday helium balloon and a cookie, free of charge. Publix rocks! We had taken them to Toys R Us over the weekend, and as always they didn't have what we went for in stock, but they did find some awesome Mario pull back racers and were very happy. They got balloons there too!

What surprised me the most was that both boys took the time to read each tag on their presents, to find out who they were from (they only opened ours, the rest are for their party this weekend). They said thank you to the gift giver before opening each present, I was shocked! They are such sweet boys. We have done something right :) Now if I could just figure out how to get more time in each day to share with my family... ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment