About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Feb 16, 2012

Homemade Flowers


The twins really loved making these flowers, they made one for their aunt, one for their nahnah, and one for themselves. It was really easy to do, and look so amazing! To do these yourself, here's the steps:
-layer ten to twelve tissue papers together (we used red, white, and pink shades)
-trace and cut out a four to five inch circle, keeping the layers together
-gently fold the circle in half and punch a hole near the center of the circle, so when you open the circle you will have two holes next to each other in the center of the circles
-loop a green pipe cleaner through the holes and twist onto itself
-one layer at a time wrinkle up the tissue paper, and voila! Beautiful flowers!

We had such a good time making these, I hope you do too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment