About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Dec 20, 2010

Amazing music, have to share!

Ok, I'm usually that mom that only listens to music when the kids are asleep, otherwise in the car we have the dvd player going to keep my sanity. My mother sent me a link to a youtube video of a group called Straight No Chaser, and I'm in love! It's a group of ten men who sing acapella and every time I listen to it I get the goosebumps. I am currently listening to their Christmas music and for the first time this year I am truly in "the spirit"! I even made my labor intensive Christmas sugar cookies and awesome frosting - three hours later I have super yummy cookies and I am humming along with every song :) Hubby put Straight No Chaser holiday into his pandora account and it's been piping into our kitchen all evening! YAY!!

I love this part of the holidays, this is what makes me personally smile. The last few days before the big day - giving that woman in line behind you the five dollar coupon you didn't use just for the heck of it, making holiday cookies with my family, listening to acapella holiday music, and knowing how big my family's smiles will be in a few mornings when we start to open presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment