About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Dec 19, 2010

Today's Funny :)

Our twins' friend turned three a few weeks ago, and we went to his awesome party. Mom served a really yummy homemade chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, which my twins fell in love with. She used paper plates and plastic forks, which my two must have associated with getting birthday cake because the next week when I drove into work to have lunch with my bosses and coworkers my twins got all sorts of excited when they saw the plastic forks come out, and started yelling BIRTHDAY CAKE!! So now plastic forks mean chocolate cake in our family ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment