About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Dec 8, 2010

Gluten free crab chips

A good friend brought us some UTZ crab chips from up north, and I almost cried when I read "a gluten free food" on the back of the bag!!! I LOVE CRAB CHIPS!!! For the nonfollowers of UTZ chips, crab chips are the greatest potato chips ever made covered in chesapeake bay crab seasonings. Mmmmmmm they are just so DARN GOOD!! She brought hubby some UTZ hot chips, he took a ziploc bag of each kind of chip to work with him today and is in heaven right next to me :)

It's days like this that make me happy to have found a gluten free food that is SO DARN YUMMY, and makes me sad all at once because it makes me realize how many foods I MISS!!!

THANK YOU UTZ!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment