About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Feb 12, 2010


Wow, it snows again! This is our second "stick to the ground" snow this season, which is amazing for us southerners. I have seen plenty of snow in my days, but down south this is crazy! Kids are out playing in it, hubby comes home early, I like this! It cracks me up that every grocery store is out of milk, water, and bread - over two inches of snow falling. Maybe they think they won't be able to make it out for a week? And who would really want milk and bread if they were actually to get stuck inside. I promise, when we used to lose power due to snowy/icy weather we didn't use the milk, no one opened the fridge at all! I love snow, when I don't have to drive in it. I have been in many ditches over the years due to white out storms, which is why I love being a southerner now (and a stay at home mom)! Yep, I'm a convert!

No comments:

Post a Comment