About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Jul 13, 2012

A Big Shout Out To Udi's!

Thank you Udi's for the most wonderful thing - hot dog buns!! I now eat hamburgers and hot dogs just like everyone else does, on a bun! I just grab one from the freezer, heat it up in the microwave and it's just heaven. Heaven! I'm so glad these are available in our area, since Big Kid will now have to eat gluten free with me. He would be upset if he could never again have a burger on a bun :) Udi's you make gluten free life so much easier! We also enjoy Udi's gluten free bread loaves and chocolate muffins, omg are they amazing. WOOHOO! GO UDI'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment