About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

May 22, 2011

Diesel, the Lizard Slayer


This is my savior today. Diesel is barely one year old, and the few bugs we have found in our house this summer he has brought to our feet, growling to let us know he had found something. I have never had a cat bring me things INSTEAD of eating them! He found the lizard while we were cooking dinner and brought it to us growling LOUDLY like a dog. It was not only amazing to me that he brought it to hubby's feet alive, but so nice that I don't have to worry about a weird lizard in my house anymore!!! I know they eat spiders and bugs, blah blah blah, but I'm just not a reptile person. Big Kid grabbed the lizard and set it free outside, Diesel hadn't hurt it at all! He has moved up on my list and put a smile on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment