About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!

I just did our every other Friday shopping trip, and wow did we find some good deals. One of the ones that I really liked was the flowers deal - I bought three Freschetta frozen pizzas at Kroger (mega sale and coupons!) and the register printed a $5 off Mother's Day floral arrangement coupon!! I already had planned on getting my neighbor a get well soon/mom's day bouquet at Publix, so it was perfect timing. I got her a nice little bouquet and was able to use the coupon!! I had a million other coupons of course, but I'm not one of those freaks who bring home $400 worth of groceries for a dollar, at best I save 40% of my bill.

I hope everyone reading my little blog has an enjoyable relaxing mother's day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment