About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Jan 26, 2011

The best present ever!


My mother gave me these for Christmas, and wow am I using them! I have a somewhat small kitchen, and the way the builders used the space is just silly - I have four tiny drawers and barely any counterspace. Notice even in this photo you can see the sink on the left and the stove on the right! Someday when we win the lotto we'll remodel...

In the meantime I'm using these stackable cooling racks! How genius are these? They click into each other making the stack very sturdy, I may go for another level! And yes, those are my gluten free peanut butter cookies. I have mastered those, my entire family loves peanut butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment