About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Jan 4, 2011

Wow, two new gluten free foods in one month that TASTE GOOD?!!

Yep, bought a bag of "food should taste good" chips/crackers yesterday and ate half the bag before I made myself put them away! They taste like a cracker my grandmother used to keep in her New England home when I was little, it brought me right back to her table. It made me miss her and want more of the crackers all at once! Definitely will be buying more of these, yum! And they're health food healthy and I still like them! AMAZING! Flax seeds, sesame something, all sorts of good for you ingredients and THEY STILL TASTE GOOD! I'm sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment