About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Jun 13, 2011

"Redneck Thai"




Yep, that is what we have lovingly named my lunch today! Redneck Thai! I can't remember who said it first or why we went there... but a few years ago I found the boxes of Thai Kitchen Thai Peanut were gluten free, and they come with seasoning and rice noodles. I hate spicy foods, and this one happened to have no spice so I started eating them for lunch once in awhile. Well one day we decided to add meat to it, and for some strange reason we threw in sauteed hot dogs. The result was so darn good we made it again the next day, and from then on had "redneck thai" on a regular basis!! It's really good, and while I'm sure it's not the healthiest thing I eat it isn't killing me. It satiates that need to have "fast food at home" everyone has once in awhile!!! And of course the peanutty sweet flavor with the salty dogs is just heaven to me some days. Yes, I'm weird ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment