About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Jun 8, 2011

Syma S107 Remote Control Helicopter


Big Kid has been given a few of the $50+ R/C helicopters from Target, Toys R Us and such, and all have broken within fifteen minutes of coming out of the box. The bodies are styrofoam, the blades fall off or pop in half the first time it touches a wall... they are awful and really disappointing to a boy who is trying to have fun with it!

Well, I am posting about this specific one because I am just floored. I spent $20 on this during an amazon sale, and wow is it awesome!!! Big Kid has been playing with it every chance he gets for days now, and has mastered flying it and is in love. The replacement parts are cheap and easy to install according to the website and instructions, not that we need any! THIS THING ROCKS! Plastic and metal body construction, the blades have even been attacked midflight by our cat and are in new condition... the kitty did chew the rear prop but I straightened it out and it's perfect again. I am so impressed I just had to tell someone!

If you are looking for a fun toy for your son/husband, you should check this out! The amazon reviews are excellent, and now I know why!!! WOOHOO!

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2011

    Is this the same one that southern savers has posted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, it's posted on hip2save.com under "amazon helicopter" if you search for it! It was posted a few days ago. You can also just look for it on amazon, it'll come up under it's name!

    ReplyDelete