About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Apr 5, 2011

Customer Service DOES exist!!


A few months ago I bought the twins two pairs of Osh Kosh jeans at Kohl's. Original price $30. After one week one pair's fabric tore open right next to the seam along the pocket at the hip. I could tell it was simply an issue with the fabric, so I emailed customer service at Osh Kosh. They send me a prepaid mailer to return the jeans to their QC department, and sent me a replacement pair. I was happily surprised at the level of customer service they offer! They even sent a letter stating that while they understand quality issues can arise they don't want to risk their reputation. I was "wowed" today!

No comments:

Post a Comment