About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Apr 14, 2011

Homeschool Book SCORE!!

I went to a homeschool bookstore today that is closing it's doors, and almost everything in the store is 50% off. I SCORED!!! I found Saxon 87 and the solutions book for $12, and Saxon Algebra 1 with the solutions, tests manual, and homeschool packet for $30. I got the Prentice Hall Literature book for 7th grade and 9th grade, yay!! I also scored all of the books in the Prentice Hall World Explorer Series - used and in excellent condition, for $3 a book! WOOHOO!!!!! After we saved so much on the next few years' curriculum we decided to "splurge" and bought a new copy of Latina Christiana's student workbook, which rounds out our latin curriculum. We haven't started latin yet, we're going to wait until we are officially in 7th grade. It'll go with the history we plan to study, ancient greece and the roman empire.

No comments:

Post a Comment