About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Apr 11, 2011

Jello Temptations Are Gluten Free!

Well, some of them are at least!! I tried the raspberry cheesecake ones today, and they were rather "bleh". They tasted ok, but the texture was really weird and it didn't taste much like cheesecake. Maybe if they named it something else I would like the taste? I think my expectations got in the way of enjoying this much. Thank goodness kraft first taste gave me a coupon to get them for free, not worth paying for!!!

However - my mom and husband say the chocolate mint ones are awesome! Every one I looked at was gluten free (the only two flavors Publix had) so maybe I'll find a different non-cheesecake flavor that I like. In the meantime, I'll eat my homemade chocolate dream cookies (dark chocolate, omg yum) and be completely satisfied :)

No comments:

Post a Comment