About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Mar 11, 2011

Confusion with Saxon Math

We are using Saxon 76 with Big Kid, and he is just breezing right through it. Who would have thought math would be our easiest subject at home!!! I'm starting to poke around for next year's curriculum, to see if I can find any deals before buying new. The saxon website is SO confusing about whether we go to Saxon 87 or Algebra 1/2! I asked on my local homeschooling network and a few moms said go with 87, and then just move to Algebra 1 for 8th grade. I guess I'll go that way, but man Saxon could you make it any more confusing??? Now I just have to get to the used curriculum store... what a drive and it's always trying with the twins there!

No comments:

Post a Comment