About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Mar 10, 2011

I have THAT child...

For the last few weeks we have heard this from Thing Two when we tell him not to do something - "I don't want to not do that". Yep, lands his butt in time out every time. He even tried telling us "Don't tell me no" once! After two weeks of trying the "I don't want to" out he now will instead say "What are you talking about, Mom" when I tell him not to do something. Great. Feign ignorance!

This morning I get out the vacuum to clean the trail of crushed goldfish off the carpet and hear "Mooom, not again" as the vacuum comes out. I have THAT child!!! Thing One just watches to see what my reaction will be, then starts saying the same thing if Thing Two doesn't get in trouble. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment