About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Mar 22, 2011

Did I do a good job?


















I am finally done painting!! Well, except the master bedroom but who looks there. The idiot who painted these cabinets white didn't sand or prime over yellow paint, so when they chipped (or I scrubbed them) they turned dingy yellow. Couldn't stand that any longer! Do you like the chocolate color? We have an accent wall the same color as well as curtains, so it brings the house together. I just hope they aren't too dark, this is a lot of work! Much cheaper than remodeling, this has so far cost us $24! Seriously! Oh and don't mind the mess ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment