About Me

My photo
I am mom to an 18 year old boy and identical twin 9 year old boys. I am the wife of a wonderful man. I have had celiac disease for 18 years, and love to share recipes I find or create!

Mar 8, 2011

Praising Zenni Optical Again!

I ordered my glasses a year ago from zennioptical.com, and have been amazed at how nice they are! The script was perfect, I had it checked, and the frames are so lovely I get comments often asking where I found them. Since mine were so good hubby ordered his last year as well, and loves them. In the fall we ordered Thing One a pair of glasses, and they too are great! I called and spoke to a representative, waited on hold less than five minutes, and she helped me find a pair of frames that were the right width for him - at 2 1/2 that's hard to do. His glasses have been awesome, not only making him adorable but also helping his eyes uncross. He has fallen and hit the pavement, bounced off floors all wearing the glasses and no issues! We do have a strap on them so they won't slide down his nose, he has issues with the nose pieces touching his nose. All in all I can't say enough good things about Zenni!

Yesterday we ordered Thing Two a matching pair of prescription glasses, so one twin will have blue and one twin will have black. Thing Two loves glasses and has had a no script pair since Thing One needed them. Now Thing Two's eyes are crossing just like Thing One's did, so it's time for corrective lenses!

I hope this helps someone, glasses are SO expensive (my last pair was in the $700's) and to only have to pay $58 for mine and $25 for kiddos is just a godsend. Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment